Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesCyberGamerRegisterGalleryLog in
We're Back!
-SyG-
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
BadWolf (856)
"Application: Leahplayswow I_vote_lcap"Application: Leahplayswow I_voting_bar"Application: Leahplayswow I_vote_rcap 
Kreegen (514)
"Application: Leahplayswow I_vote_lcap"Application: Leahplayswow I_voting_bar"Application: Leahplayswow I_vote_rcap 
Sniper Sam (399)
krail (335)
Master (327)
DaPony (311)
Xx1AUSSIE1xX (262)
Zapp3r (243)
banZai (205)
Thorronzo (149)

"Application: Leahplayswow

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leahplayswow

Leahplayswow

"Application: Leahplayswow Empty
PostSubject: "Application: Leahplayswow   "Application: Leahplayswow Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:01 pm

Real Life Name: Leah Slag
Gamer Tag: Leah
Game(s) applying for: WoW
Why You Want To Join SyG: Because Stacey slag told me to.
Do you Agree to the following Rules: NO
How did you hear about -SyG- and/or who invited you: SOME SLAG STACEY

Skype username: Got none.
Xfire username: Bad.
Steam account username: You have it.
MSN Address: slag
Back to top Go down
Zapp3r
VentriloModerator
VentriloModerator
Zapp3r

PostSubject: Re: "Application: Leahplayswow   "Application: Leahplayswow Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:03 pm

You do know that WoW isn't tolerated in the clan...
Back to top Go down
Leahplayswow

Leahplayswow

PostSubject: Re: "Application: Leahplayswow   "Application: Leahplayswow Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:04 pm

IT IS NOW BITCH! HEHEHE
Back to top Go down
Thaikai

Thaikai

PostSubject: Re: "Application: Leahplayswow   "Application: Leahplayswow Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:25 am

You wish it was, just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Kreegen
EsteemedMember
EsteemedMember
Kreegen

PostSubject: Re: "Application: Leahplayswow   "Application: Leahplayswow Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:54 am

Zapp3r wrote:
You do know that WoW isn't tolerated in the clan...

This comment is an infringement to the SyG rules, thus you will be banned for 371 days. Hope to see you again soon.
Back to top Go down
BadWolf
Founder
Founder
BadWolf

PostSubject: Re: "Application: Leahplayswow   "Application: Leahplayswow Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:34 pm

Kreegen why is he not banned yet!

Back to top Go down
http://clansyg.com
Thaikai

Thaikai

PostSubject: Re: "Application: Leahplayswow   "Application: Leahplayswow Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:14 pm

BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Application: Leahplayswow   "Application: Leahplayswow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Application: Leahplayswow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Matters :: Applications-
Jump to: