Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesCyberGamerRegisterGalleryLog in
We're Back!
-SyG-
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
BadWolf (856)
Lets talk about black ops I_vote_lcapLets talk about black ops I_voting_barLets talk about black ops I_vote_rcap 
Kreegen (514)
Lets talk about black ops I_vote_lcapLets talk about black ops I_voting_barLets talk about black ops I_vote_rcap 
Sniper Sam (399)
krail (335)
Master (327)
DaPony (311)
Xx1AUSSIE1xX (262)
Zapp3r (243)
banZai (205)
Thorronzo (149)

Lets talk about black ops

Go down 
+3
Zapp3r
juto
Xx1AUSSIE1xX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Xx1AUSSIE1xX

Xx1AUSSIE1xX

Lets talk about black ops Empty
PostSubject: Lets talk about black ops   Lets talk about black ops Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:06 pm

hey guys im not sure whats going to be in black ops so can u tell me some stuff about it
Back to top Go down
juto
JuniorMember
juto

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about black ops   Lets talk about black ops Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:08 pm

I'm pretty sure there are videos on black ops on youtube.
Go watch them, it'll save us all some time
Back to top Go down
Zapp3r
VentriloModerator
VentriloModerator
Zapp3r

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about black ops   Lets talk about black ops Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:53 pm

DESCRIPTION
Call of Duty tackles a whole new era as Black Ops plunges you into the murky height of the Cold War and history's most secretive battles. The world's most popular first person shooter places you in the most dangerous conflict zones of the late '60s.

From the jungles of Vietnam to the snowy wastes of the Ural mountains, you and your team must operate behind enemy lines and using only the limited technology of the time. Luckily this includes air support such as the SR-71 Blackbird stealth plane, as well as deadly attack helicopters and armoured personnel carriers.

Like any Call of Duty game the multiplayer will set the standard for all other console games, with enhanced customisation tools, playable vehicles and a revamped scoring system. There will also be a unique four-player co-operative mode, allowing you to experience some of the most mysterious theatres of war in astonishing new detail.

FEATURES
Retro Warfare: Call of Duty explodes the myths of the Cold War as you join a team of Black Ops soldiers caught up in the fight against communism in Vietnam and beyond.
Ammu-Nation: Use new special ammo including an explosive crossbow, Dragon's Breath flame rounds for your shotgun and a range of other period weapons.
Twisted Metal: Take the controls of the iconic SR-71 Blackbird as you direct operations from high above or jump into an attack chopper in Vietnam for some close-up action.
Online Perks: Create-a-Class 2.0 customisation tool lets you personalise your online battles even more, with new perks and revamped rules for killstreaks.
Team Player: Online four-player co-operative mode lets you team up with fellow players as you take on the might of the Soviet military machine together.
Back to top Go down
BadWolf
Founder
Founder
BadWolf

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about black ops   Lets talk about black ops Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:30 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
http://clansyg.com
krail
ForumModerator
ForumModerator
krail

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about black ops   Lets talk about black ops Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:56 pm

- dedicated servers
- Kills from killstreaks don't count to killstreaks
- scavenger doesn't resupply nade launchers
- quickscoping is getting nerfed
- 50 ranks 15 prestiges

thats all i can think of right now
Back to top Go down
iSubaru

iSubaru

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about black ops   Lets talk about black ops Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:56 pm

someone buy this game for me....
Back to top Go down
Leverage.L1
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Leverage.L1

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about black ops   Lets talk about black ops Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:59 pm

lol you work go pre order it like the rest of us. you must do this, u must comply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about black ops   Lets talk about black ops Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets talk about black ops
Page 1 of 1