Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesCyberGamerRegisterGalleryLog in
We're Back!
-SyG-
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
BadWolf (856)
*Forum Game-3 word story - Page 2 I_vote_lcap*Forum Game-3 word story - Page 2 I_voting_bar*Forum Game-3 word story - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kreegen (514)
*Forum Game-3 word story - Page 2 I_vote_lcap*Forum Game-3 word story - Page 2 I_voting_bar*Forum Game-3 word story - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sniper Sam (399)
krail (335)
Master (327)
DaPony (311)
Xx1AUSSIE1xX (262)
Zapp3r (243)
banZai (205)
Thorronzo (149)

*Forum Game-3 word story

Go down 
+5
Kreegen
Thorronzo
juto
Xx1AUSSIE1xX
BadWolf
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xx1AUSSIE1xX

Xx1AUSSIE1xX

*Forum Game-3 word story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Forum Game-3 word story   *Forum Game-3 word story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:08 pm

a man dressed
Back to top Go down
GraveStone
JuniorMember
GraveStone

PostSubject: Re: *Forum Game-3 word story   *Forum Game-3 word story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:09 pm

like dr who
Back to top Go down
Xx1AUSSIE1xX

Xx1AUSSIE1xX

PostSubject: Re: *Forum Game-3 word story   *Forum Game-3 word story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:10 pm

that went to
Back to top Go down
Thorronzo
Thorronzo

PostSubject: Re: *Forum Game-3 word story   *Forum Game-3 word story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:51 am

stripclubs and bought
Back to top Go down
Xx1AUSSIE1xX

Xx1AUSSIE1xX

PostSubject: Re: *Forum Game-3 word story   *Forum Game-3 word story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:30 am

drinks for all
Back to top Go down
Thorronzo
Thorronzo

PostSubject: Re: *Forum Game-3 word story   *Forum Game-3 word story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:53 am

that contained traces
Back to top Go down
Master
VIP
VIP
Master

PostSubject: Re: *Forum Game-3 word story   *Forum Game-3 word story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:13 pm

the homosexual dudes
Back to top Go down
Thorronzo
Thorronzo

PostSubject: Re: *Forum Game-3 word story   *Forum Game-3 word story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:38 pm

left eye socket
Back to top Go down
BadWolf
Founder
Founder
BadWolf

PostSubject: Re: *Forum Game-3 word story   *Forum Game-3 word story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:41 pm

One day when someone was playing with his own sausage and eggs, he saw a cat in an electric power generator, so he thought it would be a good idea to go and hit Doctor Who with his dick, then Doctor Who went outside to suck some eggs and eat some titanium with a piece of toast using chop sticks. With a bucket, he collected the apple's from his ass that look like a man dressed like Doctor Who that went to stripclubs and bought drinks for all that contained traces of a homosexual dudes left eye socket.

Also i broke the Rules
http://clansyg.com/general-talk-f4/forum-rules-t195.htm
See rule 6

**And its now locked
Back to top Go down
http://clansyg.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Forum Game-3 word story   *Forum Game-3 word story - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Forum Game-3 word story
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2