Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesCyberGamerRegisterGalleryLog in
We're Back!
-SyG-
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
BadWolf (856)
Mastermind has joined I_vote_lcapMastermind has joined I_voting_barMastermind has joined I_vote_rcap 
Kreegen (514)
Mastermind has joined I_vote_lcapMastermind has joined I_voting_barMastermind has joined I_vote_rcap 
Sniper Sam (399)
krail (335)
Master (327)
DaPony (311)
Xx1AUSSIE1xX (262)
Zapp3r (243)
banZai (205)
Thorronzo (149)

Mastermind has joined

Go down 
+3
Kreegen
BadWolf
Falcon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcon
GameModerator
GameModerator

Mastermind has joined Empty
PostSubject: Mastermind has joined   Mastermind has joined Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:04 pm

Hi guys,

Cult just let me into the clan, so i thought that I had better introduce myself. My name is Andrew. I have played several online multiplayer games including crysis, modern warfare, battlefield, and the list goes on. I normally play under the name Falcon, but decided it was getting too old, and changed to Mastermind. I'm keen to play games, and my steam profile will show nearly 1000hrs of gameplay for mw2. I used to be fairly good at mw2, but skills have lapsed after being away for 3 weeks, then not having any internet for 6 weeks...and then big problems with the net for several weeks after that. I'm keen to get in and chat with you guys.

MM
Back to top Go down
BadWolf
Founder
Founder
BadWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mastermind has joined   Mastermind has joined Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:49 pm

Welcome to the clan, lookin forward to owin some noobs with ya
Back to top Go down
http://clansyg.com
Kreegen
EsteemedMember
EsteemedMember
Kreegen

PostSubject: Re: Mastermind has joined   Mastermind has joined Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:41 am

welcome mate glad to have you aboard you have the same name as me lololol
Back to top Go down
Falcon
GameModerator
GameModerator

PostSubject: Re: Mastermind has joined   Mastermind has joined Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:39 pm

same name hey? it's just completely awesome i know
Back to top Go down
Master
VIP
VIP
Master

PostSubject: Re: Mastermind has joined   Mastermind has joined Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:20 pm

Does this mean i get to say "Silly arab" to him cos he has the same name as you Kreegen? PLZ PLZ PLZ
Back to top Go down
Falcon
GameModerator
GameModerator

PostSubject: Re: Mastermind has joined   Mastermind has joined Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:21 am

hell no...lol. dunno whether you remember master, but we used to scrim against each other when i was in gE, and ScaR
Back to top Go down
krail
ForumModerator
ForumModerator
krail

PostSubject: Re: Mastermind has joined   Mastermind has joined Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:43 am

Oh shit I remember you now. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
GameModerator
GameModerator

PostSubject: Re: Mastermind has joined   Mastermind has joined Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:59 am

hmm....slow much?? rofl. yea, i used to be =ScaR=Falcon, and then .:gE:. Falcon

I left gE ages ago because it was getting too competitive for me....like people were fighting because they couldn't be in a cg team.

I then found a bunch of fun people to play with, and we ended up taking that team to 8th or something on the cg ladder for snd. then school holidays came, and people went away, and the clan never reformed again. Gave it up for a while, but missed the conversation with clan mates, and having people to actually support you...

so yea...more to the life story a couple of posts ^^^ up there somewhere
Back to top Go down
Master
VIP
VIP
Master

PostSubject: Re: Mastermind has joined   Mastermind has joined Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:29 pm

Maaaaaaaaaaaate! course i remember you, glad to have you here boyo.
Back to top Go down
DaPony
Public Member
Public Member

PostSubject: Re: Mastermind has joined   Mastermind has joined Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:54 pm

I remember you. The good old rage of the crysis days. Welcome aboard

(Moderators msg:) Pony no more music 2nd warning stop it plox
Back to top Go down
DivineScopes
VentriloModerator
VentriloModerator

PostSubject: Re: Mastermind has joined   Mastermind has joined Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:03 am

i dont remember u but hi im divine look forward to playing with u?????:P
Back to top Go down
Falcon
GameModerator
GameModerator

PostSubject: Re: Mastermind has joined   Mastermind has joined Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:33 am

Sure thing divine....haven't seen you on yet...but keen to play!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mastermind has joined   Mastermind has joined Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mastermind has joined
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Matters :: Introductions-
Jump to: