Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesCyberGamerRegisterGalleryLog in
We're Back!
-SyG-
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
BadWolf (856)
Thorronzo/KILLER I_vote_lcapThorronzo/KILLER I_voting_barThorronzo/KILLER I_vote_rcap 
Kreegen (514)
Thorronzo/KILLER I_vote_lcapThorronzo/KILLER I_voting_barThorronzo/KILLER I_vote_rcap 
Sniper Sam (399)
krail (335)
Master (327)
DaPony (311)
Xx1AUSSIE1xX (262)
Zapp3r (243)
banZai (205)
Thorronzo (149)

Thorronzo/KILLER

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorronzo
Thorronzo

Thorronzo/KILLER Empty
PostSubject: Thorronzo/KILLER   Thorronzo/KILLER Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:57 pm

The autobiography of Thorronzo. Self titled "life, death and the Call of Duty'

Im Thorronzo, ive been with the clan for a while (January/february 2010, cant remember which one), i joined a game i was in while looking for a clan, and i randomly added stacey after playing, and asked to be in the clan. So i joined, and wasnt a good player, infact, i was quite bad hehe. A little while after being in the clan, i met other and found stacey, Snipersam and DaPony to be my closest friends within the clan, which i guess paid off, i was asked to do scrim within the first month of joining. I found out during that game that infact, i wasnt bad, i just hadnt realised it yet. Anyways, it was us 4, and destroyer, who i havnt seen since. Anyways, that night we were talking and they each congratulated me on having quite a good game, i guess i didnt know i was as good as i actually could be. That scrim was the one that changed everything, i realised it was actually fun to be part of a clan, with members as awesome as them, and ones who appreciated me, instead of looking at me as another member.

That was long ago, today i just play Modern Warfare 2 with my mate, ScubaSteve, the person ive known all my life...literally. Im a simple player, always looking on ways i can improve, and can do my part towards the clan.

END - If you enjoyed this part, and would like to read my other posts, please look under serious clan talk, or tactics and Clan improvement.
Back to top Go down
Master
VIP
VIP
Master

Thorronzo/KILLER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorronzo/KILLER   Thorronzo/KILLER Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:59 pm

WE LOVE YOU THORRONZO! hahaha
Back to top Go down
Thorronzo
Thorronzo

Thorronzo/KILLER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorronzo/KILLER   Thorronzo/KILLER Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:01 pm

sorry i didnt mention you, i just wanted to mention the people who played when i was new in SyG, and scuba, and nice to know someone does haha
Back to top Go down
Master
VIP
VIP
Master

Thorronzo/KILLER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorronzo/KILLER   Thorronzo/KILLER Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:03 pm

It's okay, im the dude in the dark corner, who comes out to feast on fish heads and stacey's sister and her sister's friends....
Back to top Go down
Thorronzo
Thorronzo

Thorronzo/KILLER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorronzo/KILLER   Thorronzo/KILLER Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:04 pm

yeah, im the guy who hides under bridges and eats little children
Back to top Go down
Master
VIP
VIP
Master

Thorronzo/KILLER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorronzo/KILLER   Thorronzo/KILLER Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:21 pm

So...you're going to go TROLLING
Back to top Go down
Thorronzo
Thorronzo

Thorronzo/KILLER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorronzo/KILLER   Thorronzo/KILLER Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:23 pm

sorta, i want my post count to not contradict with my other post in my other post which actually has the support of a few people, its my rage thread
Back to top Go down
Master
VIP
VIP
Master

Thorronzo/KILLER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorronzo/KILLER   Thorronzo/KILLER Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:24 pm

....what what what? im lost
Back to top Go down
Thorronzo
Thorronzo

Thorronzo/KILLER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorronzo/KILLER   Thorronzo/KILLER Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:26 pm

Back to top Go down
ScubaSteve
Public Member
Public Member
ScubaSteve

Thorronzo/KILLER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorronzo/KILLER   Thorronzo/KILLER Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:20 pm

im SCUBASTEVE! rawr! and i so beat u in that 1v1 Master...stfu gtfo...jks <3 u
Back to top Go down
Thorronzo
Thorronzo

Thorronzo/KILLER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorronzo/KILLER   Thorronzo/KILLER Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:22 pm

lol, yeah he hacked, we all saw that on the killcam =/ anyways, well u got a mention XD be happy, not many ppl did, and was it well written, i spent ages writing that, a whole 10 minutes...
Back to top Go down
DaPony
Public Member
Public Member

Thorronzo/KILLER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorronzo/KILLER   Thorronzo/KILLER Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:11 am

Thorronzo FTW!
Back to top Go down
Thorronzo
Thorronzo

Thorronzo/KILLER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorronzo/KILLER   Thorronzo/KILLER Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:34 am

woooooooooooooooooo, pony, when are you getting ur mw2 back? because i want the noobtuber nuker back XD
Back to top Go down
DaPony
Public Member
Public Member

Thorronzo/KILLER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorronzo/KILLER   Thorronzo/KILLER Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:36 am

Should be sunday (tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
banZai
GameModerator
GameModerator
banZai

Thorronzo/KILLER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorronzo/KILLER   Thorronzo/KILLER Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:08 am

THORRONZO prepare yourself!! You shall make another comrade!!!

Prepare to experience the GLORY of banZai!!!!

XD
Back to top Go down
Thorronzo
Thorronzo

Thorronzo/KILLER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorronzo/KILLER   Thorronzo/KILLER Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:24 pm

ZOMG BANZAI!!!!!! Can we meet yet, i need the wallpaper photo...loljks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thorronzo/KILLER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorronzo/KILLER   Thorronzo/KILLER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thorronzo/KILLER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Matters :: Introductions-
Jump to: