Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesCyberGamerRegisterGalleryLog in
We're Back!
-SyG-
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
BadWolf (856)
Cults Intro not that I need 1 I_vote_lcapCults Intro not that I need 1 I_voting_barCults Intro not that I need 1 I_vote_rcap 
Kreegen (514)
Cults Intro not that I need 1 I_vote_lcapCults Intro not that I need 1 I_voting_barCults Intro not that I need 1 I_vote_rcap 
Sniper Sam (399)
krail (335)
Master (327)
DaPony (311)
Xx1AUSSIE1xX (262)
Zapp3r (243)
banZai (205)
Thorronzo (149)

Cults Intro not that I need 1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BadWolf
Founder
Founder
BadWolf

Cults Intro not that I need 1 Empty
PostSubject: Cults Intro not that I need 1   Cults Intro not that I need 1 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:02 pm

My name is Stacey, I am the Leader of the clan I have been with thte clan From the get go

Any issues let me know and I will do my best to Fix

A bit about me
I am Studding to be a Nurse Currently Doing AIN – Assistant in Nursing
as you can see from my avatar i am madly in Love with the Doctor (David Tennant)

I enjoy having a social game with the clan, so if ur looking for someone to play with just give me a yell

all my contact info is under my Sig

Have fun and see u out there

Last edited by BadWolf on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://clansyg.com
Zek99
Public Member
Public Member

PostSubject: Re: Cults Intro not that I need 1   Cults Intro not that I need 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:44 am

Nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
BadWolf
Founder
Founder
BadWolf

PostSubject: Re: Cults Intro not that I need 1   Cults Intro not that I need 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:44 am

yes nice to meet you too
Back to top Go down
http://clansyg.com
Thorronzo
Thorronzo

PostSubject: Re: Cults Intro not that I need 1   Cults Intro not that I need 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:34 pm

sorry to necro this post but i need to bring this to everyones attention, stacey, DO NOT READ ON!!!!!!!

Everyone, watch out for stacey, she is really a meaner and yells at you a lot, she sounds like she is always yelling at you. a typical conversation.

"hey, how was your day stacey?"
"YEAH IT WASNT BAD!!!!!"
"stop yelling"
"WHAT THE FUCK, IM NOT YELLING!"
Back to top Go down
Master
VIP
VIP
Master

PostSubject: Re: Cults Intro not that I need 1   Cults Intro not that I need 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:19 pm

stacey's a beast in bed....seriously. She goes OM NOM NOM loudly in her sleep hahahaha... not that i'd know...
Back to top Go down
Thorronzo
Thorronzo

PostSubject: Re: Cults Intro not that I need 1   Cults Intro not that I need 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:13 pm

well master, you'd never know
Back to top Go down
Master
VIP
VIP
Master

PostSubject: Re: Cults Intro not that I need 1   Cults Intro not that I need 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:16 pm

*Cough* of course not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cults Intro not that I need 1   Cults Intro not that I need 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cults Intro not that I need 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Matters :: Introductions-
Jump to: